Let's Go Swapping!
Find new treasures at the Livat SwapRoom
There’s a sack load of reasons to swap this festive season so join us Saturday 11th – Sunday 19th November, 11:30am – 6:30pm in the Livat Atrium.
From clothing, toys, children’s books, and packaged gifts to Christmas decorations, our SwapRoom means you can reduce waste and the impact on the planet. It’s a simple way to show your friends, family, and the planet some love.
So, join us at Livat, where all visitors will have the opportunity to refresh their wardrobes, discover new accessories, and reduce textile waste by giving their pre-loved clothes and unwanted Christmas gifts and decorations, a new lease of life.
To participate, visitors are required to bring up to six items to donate, which they can swap for up to six items.
• The event will be between Saturday 11th & Sunday 19th November 2023 at Livat Hammersmith.
• The event live times are 11.30am – 6.30pm Monday to Saturday and 11.30am – 5pm on Sundays.
• The event will be run on a first come first served basis.
• Participants should bring their own shopping bags: bags will not be available at the event.
• Participants will only be able to swap: clothing (adult and children’s), accessories, toys, packaged gifts and Christmas decorations. No other items will be accepted.
• Unfortunately there are no changing room facilities available at the event
• To participate in the ‘SwapRoom’ participants must donate up to six items of clothing/accessories and/or toys/gifts/Christmas decorations to the event.
• Each item will be given a colour coding to represent the value.
• For every one item participants donate, they will be able to select one ‘swapped’ item with the same colour code.
• Donations of over six items of clothing will not be accepted.
• All donations must be in clean and wearable/useable condition.
• The event organisers reserve the right to refuse donations they deem to be in an unacceptable condition.
• Participants are encouraged to wash/clean their new items before wear/use.
• No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the event.
Fix It, Don’t Ditch It!
Join our live demos and master the art of repairing your
much-loved garments. Conscious fashion is just a stitch away!
Our expert will be on hand to demonstrating mending, darning, and patchwork techniques. Simply take a seat to spectate or give it a go yourself, with all the necessary materials provided and expert guidance, in just 15 minutes, you can master the basics to fix up those worn-with-love items.