The Pre-loved Gift Exchange!
Sat 26 Nov
Find the perfect gift this Christmas, without breaking the bank, with Livat Hammersmith’s pre-loved gift exchange.
Saturday 26th November
10am - 5pm
With Christmas around the corner, here at Livat Hammersmith, we are offering a helping hand to those looking for the perfect gift for loved ones - without breaking the bank!
With the cost of living crisis continuing to put pressure on families, 60% of Brits plan on spending less on Christmas this year. Yet, second-hand gifting has been rising in popularity for several years, with many choosing pre-loved gifts as a more environmentally sustainable option to buying new.
Our pre-loved gift exchange will allow visitors to exchange second-hand items to make thoughtful gifts for others.
Working in a similar way to our Sustainable Swap Shop that was held in the Summer, on Saturday 26th November, we are inviting visitors to bring up to six toys, games or non-perishable (non-food) items to exchange.
And secondhand certainly doesn’t mean second-best, as a professional gift-wrapper will be on hand throughout the day to turn pre-loved items into a beautifully wrapped gift to open on Christmas day.
For those struggling for inspiration, blogger Becky Goddard-Hill, will be on hand to offer visitors a wealth of ideas on how to enjoy a magical and cost-effective Christmas this year. And in the true spirit of Christmas, any surplus gifts will be donated to the British Heart Foundation charity shop in Hammersmith.
Terms & Conditions
The Pre-loved Present Exchange will be located outside of the IKEA entrance, inside the Livat meeting place.
Pre-loved present exchange guidelines:
1. The event will be held from 11am to 4pm at Livat Hammersmith.
2. To participate in the ‘present exchange’, participants must donate a minimum of one and a maximum of six items to the event.
3. Donations of over six items will not be accepted.
4. Accepted item categories are Toys, Games and Non-perishable (non-food) items.
5. Items outside of the accepted categories will not be accepted.
6. For every one item participants donate, they will receive one ‘exchanged item.
7. All items must be in clean and unbroken condition.
8. The event organisers reserve the right to refuse donations they deem to be in an unacceptable condition.
9. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the event.
Any queries in relation to the event should be directed in writing to the Marketing Team. email@example.com.