Experience the magic of Christmas at Livat!
We’ve got lots of festive fun at Livat this December
Sat 2nd Dec - Sat 23rd Dec
God Jul! (Merry Christmas!) Join us this December to experience our Swedish Grotta! Meet the man himself, snap a festive photo using our Instagram filter and be entertained by our cheeky elf and musical performances.
Tomtes are taking over Livat!
These little gnomes are social creatures that bring presents, fun and mischief everywhere they go!
Seek out and scan the QR codes our mischievous Tomtes are holding, to create some merry and magical content with our Tomte Instagram filter.
Tag & follow @livat.hammersmith for a chance to win a £250 IKEA gift card.
Terms & Conditions apply, see bottom of the web page for full T&Cs*
Meet Santa at the Livat Grotta
Bring the children along to meet Santa in his Grotta, with his cheeky elf at Livat. Every child will receive gift from Santa to take home, and it's all free of charge!
Grotta live dates:
Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd December 2023
Sat 9th & Sun 10th December 2023
Sat 16th & Sun 17th December 2023
Mon 18th, Tue 19th, Weds 20th December 2023
On weekends Santa will be in his Grotto between 10.30am – 1pm and 1.30pm – 4.30pm
On weekdays Santa will be in his Grotto between 12pm – 2pm and 2.15pm – 4pm
**Santa's visits will last approximately five minutes per child and will be on a first come first serve basis. We cannot guarantee that all children will be able to visit Santa.
Celebrating Santa Lucia
Experience the Swedish festive tradition of Santa Lucia with a traditional choir parade, and some tasty Swedish treats.
Santa Lucia live dates:
Weds 13th December 2023
10.30am - 4pm
Gospel Choir Concert
Watch our exceptionally talented, local Hammersmith Gospel choir 'Gold', as they perform your favourite tunes to complement your late-night shopping!
Choir live dates:
Thurs 21st, Fri 22nd & Sat 23rd December 2023
*Gold will be performing between 5pm – 5.30pm, 6pm – 6.30pm and 7pm – 7.30pm
Christmas Jumper Swap
Fancy a new Christmas Jumper this year? Swap your old one at our Christmas Jumper Swap station. Reduce textile waste by swapping last year’s festive garment for a new-to-you item.
Brought to you by Livat Hammersmith and Hammersmith BID.
Christmas jumper swap dates:
Tues 5th & Wednesday 6th December
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
*One Christmas must be brought to swap for another one. Jumpers must be clean and in good condition.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Station
Short on time this year? Our elves are here to give you a helping hand. We’ve teamed up with Hammersmith BID to offer a gift wrapping service.
All donations will go to the West London Welcome, Barons Court Project & Starlight charities.
Christmas gift wrapping dates:
Weds 6th, Fri 7th & Sat 8th December
Weds 13th, Thurs 14th & Fri 15th December
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Christmas Winter Donation Stations
Help vulnerable children and adults this Christmas by donating non-perishable food, kitchen items (pots, pans & utensils) as well as winter clothes (coats, jackets, jumpers) at our donation points. Donations will go to West London Welcome and Hammersmith & Fulham Food Bank.
*Festive Filter Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Livat Hammersmith, King St, London, W6 9HW, (“we”, “us” or “our”).
2. To participate in the competition you must submit your competition entry (see section 6 below) between 23rd November 2023 and 23rd December 2023 (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the competition period will not be valid.
3. If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms, so please read these terms carefully.
4. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over for the duration of the competition period. Winner will be notified via Livat Hammersmith’s Instagram or Facebook page only and will have seven days to claim the prize. The competition excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of Livat Hammersmith, or any retailer staff at Livat Hammersmith, as well as any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
5. Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry (see section 7 below) per individual person. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition.
6. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. To enter the competition, entrants must follow @livat.hammersmith on Instagram & Facebook, share content using our festive filter, and tag @livat.hammersmith in the content they share.
7. Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 2 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified. Entrants must not use any device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants.
Prize(s) & Winning
8. One winner will receive a £250 gift voucher for IKEA
9. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
10. The prize winner will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
11. The prize winner will be contacted/ announced on the 3rd of January 2024.
12. The prize winner will be contact via Instagram direct message.
13. The prize winner has 5 days to respond to the direct message in order the claim their prize.
14. The decision of Livat Hammersmith and/or any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
15. The prize(s) will be as stated in these terms. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
16. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
18. These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to the Marketing Team. Email: email@example.com