Livat has a wide range of shops
As part of our Refresh & Re-love event, we are holding a competition where you could win £250 worth of gift cards to use at Livat Hammersmith!
What are your tips and ideas for a better future? Because we want to know! Share your sustainable tips and tricks with us on Instagram to be in with the chance to win.
All you need to do is:
1. Comment your best fashion, home or furniture upcycling/sustainability tip on our Refresh & Re-love Instagram competition post
2. Follow us @livat.hammersmith
3. Like the Refresh & Re-love Instagram competition post
This competition ends on 29th August and is not affiliated with Instagram.
The winner will be DM'd directly from this account @livat.hammersmith only.
These are the terms and conditions for the Refresh & re-love by Livat Instagram competition found at www.instagram.com/livat.hammersmith
1. The promoter of this competition is Livat Hammersmith, King St, London, W6 9HW, (“we”, “us” or “our”).
2. To participate in the competition you must submit your competition entry (see section 6 below) between 22nd August 2022 and 29th August 2022 (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the competition period will not be valid.
3. If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms, so please read these terms carefully.
4. The competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over for the duration of the competition period. Winner will be notified via Livat Hammersmith’s Instagram page only and will have seven days to claim the prize. The competition excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of Livat Hammersmith, or any retailer staff at Livat Hammersmith, as well as any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
5. Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry (see section 7 below) per individual person. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition.
6. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. To enter the competition, entrants must like the post, follow both @livat.hammersmith on Instagram and comment your best fashion, home or furniture upcycling/sustainability top tip.
7. Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 2 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified. Entrants must not use any device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants.
Prize(s) & Winning
8. One winner will receive a £50 gift voucher from Clarks, Specsavers, Library of things, IKEA, and Primark, totalling £250 worth of gift vouchers
9. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
10. The prize winner(s) will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
11. The decision of Livat Hammersmith and/or any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated in these terms. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
13. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
15. These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16. Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to the Marketing Team. Email: email@example.com
Dated: 18th July 2022